Why should you exhibit at the KDOT Transportation Safety Conference?
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to interact with hundreds of transportation safety professionals.
Conference attendees include:
|• Law enforcement personnel
• Government officials
|• Emergency medical personnel
• Fire and rescue personnel
• Bus drivers
• Teen drivers
• Safety advocates
• Special interest groups
Additional Exhibitor Benefits
- Exhibit hours designed for maximum exposure and networking opportunities
- Complimentary listing in the on-site conference program
- Representation in high-traffic areas of the conference
- A six-foot, skirted table (plus additional table if requested) and one chair is provided
- Electrical and internet arrangements may be made directly with the hotel
Exhibitor Schedule (subject to change)
|Monday, April 20:||5-7 p.m.||Exhibitor Set-up|
|Tuesday, April 21:||7:00 a.m.||Exhibitor Set-up|
|7:30 a.m.||Exhibit Hall Opens|
|4:00 p.m.||Exhibit Hall Closes|
|Wednesday, April 22:||7:30 a.m.||Exhibit Hall Opens|
|11:00 a.m.||Exhibit Hall Closes|
If you have any questions about exhibiting or registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2020 KDOT Transportation Safety Conference!