Customized Professional Leadership Training
The leadership experts at KU can partner with you to offer programs that meet your organization's specific training needs. Collaboration with KU provides a customized training experience that taps the skills of your current workforce to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world. See how we can work with you to provide the most effective, cost-efficient professional education available in a variety of formats, including training delivered at your organization, live webinars and classroom sessions at our innovative Edwards Campus in Kansas City.
Sign up for course news and offers
Here is the list of current Professional Leadership customizable training topics:
- Employee Retention: Your Most Important Business Issue
- Business Decision Making Methods
- Developing Your Personal Leadership Brand
- Leading During Times of Change
- Organizational Stakeholder Analysis
- Innovative Business Thinking
- Say It Simply and Smartly: Public Speaking for Business Audiences
- How to Achieve Work-Life Balance
- How to Prepare for and Take Tests Successfully
- How to Maintain Culture in a Remote Work Environment
- Communicating for Inclusiveness
Not seeing the training topics you are looking for? Talk to us about your needs. We likely have the subject-matter experts at KU who can work with you to provide exactly what you need.