Zero Credit Courses
An alternative path to world-class educational opportunities at the KU Edwards Campus
As an active professional, you know learning doesn’t stop with a college diploma. Learning new skills can advance your professional goals and interests, make you more marketable, more satisfied with your work, and help you stay on top of new developments in your field.
Zero Credit courses at the KU Edwards Campus in Overland Park offer selected classes that give busy working adults access to the same high-quality courses and up-to-date instruction taken by credit-earning students, in a non-credit capacity. These courses, taught by KU’s world-class faculty, eliminate the need for admissions requirements. You can learn valuable professional knowledge, without applying for another degree.
Consider Zero Credit if you...
- Already have a degree, but want to continue learning new skills in a dedicated academic environment.
- Need professional development credits for re-licensing or accreditation.
- Need the training provided by a specific course.
- Enjoy the networking opportunities provided by a classroom filled with like-minded working professionals and well-connected instructors.
- Want to explore a specific subject that interests you.
Click below to learn about available Zero Credit options, or contact us for more information.