Technology Management Online Certificate Program
KU Continuing & Professional Education offers online technical certificate programs that allow attendees to learn from proven instructors in their fields. Students who study online get the same training these instructors present in their live seminars without having to travel or spend a large amount of time away from their workplace.
Sign up for course news and offers
Upon successful completion of the program modules, participants are awarded a certificate documenting their specialized education and knowledge in their technical field. These certificates serve as evidence of the participant’s qualifications and competence to present or potential employers.
Industrial Control and Automation
- Online Certificate in Batch Process Control Management Certificate Program • Self-paced — start anytime
- Online Certificate in Cybersecurity for Industrial Automation and Control Systems Certificate • Self-paced — start anytime
- Online Certificate in Managing Industrial Controls • Self-paced — start anytime
- Online Certificate in Process Control and Advanced Control Strategies Certificate • Live online
- Online Certificate in Process Engineering for Control Practitioners • Self-paced — start anytime
- Online Certificate in Process Instrumentation and Control Certificate • Live online
Reliability and Maintenance Management
- Online Certificate in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Implementation and Optimization • Self-paced — start anytime
- Online Certificate in Maintenance Management Certificate • Live online class
- Online Certificate in Managing Maintenance for Buildings and Facilities • Self-paced — start anytime
- Online Certificate in Spare Parts Inventory Management • Live online class
- Reliability Engineering Certification in partnership with the Life Cycle Institute • Live classes delivered at the KU Edwards Campus
- Maintenance Management Certification in partnership with the Life Cycle Institute • Live classes delivered at the KU Edwards Campus
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend University of Kansas sponsored events. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in an event, please email email@example.com or call 785-864-5823 at least three weeks before the first day of the event. Some events may require notice earlier than three weeks and require you contact a specific individual; if so, that information is provided in the event-specific information.