Technology Management Online Certificate Program
KU Continuing & Professional Education offers online technical certificate programs that allow attendees to learn from proven instructors in their fields. Students who study online get the same training these instructors present in their live seminars without having to travel or spend a large amount of time away from their workplace.
Upon successful completion of the program modules, participants are awarded a certificate documenting their specialized education and knowledge in their technical field. These certificates serve as evidence of the participant’s qualifications and competence to present or potential employers.
Industrial Control and Automation
- Batch Process Control Management Certificate Program • Self-paced — start anytime
- Cybersecurity for Industrial Automation and Control Systems Certificate • Self-paced — start anytime
- Managing Industrial Controls • Self-paced — start anytime
- Process Control and Advanced Control Strategies Certificate • Live online
- Process Engineering for Control Practitioners • Self-paced — start anytime
- Process Instrumentation and Control Certificate • Live online
Reliability and Maintenance Management
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Implementation and Optimization • Self-paced — start anytime
- Maintenance Management Certificate • Live online class
- Managing Maintenance for Buildings and Facilities • Self-paced — start anytime
- Reliability Engineering Certification in partnership with the Life Cycle Institute • Live classes delivered at the KU Edwards Campus