62nd Annual Asphalt Paving Conference
Explore new developments and discuss the hottest topics with your colleagues during this information-packed conference designed specifically for the asphalt paving industry.
Earn 6 Professional Development Hours!
Who should attend:
- Asphalt paving contractors, superintendents and highway construction personnel
- State highway engineers, engineering technicians and roadway maintenance personnel
- County and municipal engineers
- County and township road and maintenance supervisors
- Consulting engineers
- Asphalt paving and highway construction equipment vendors
- Material suppliers
- State, county, township and municipal transportation officials
Exhibitor space and sponsorships are available for 2018. Register your spot online now!
Bring yourself up-to-date on cutting-edge developments and subjects in the asphalt paving industry, and network with colleagues doing exciting work in the field.
This year's conference topics include:
- KDOT Update
- FHWA Update
- Transportation Vision Task Force
- Balanced Mix Design - Challenges & Opportunities
- Use of Asphalt Rejuvenators for High Recycled Material Mixtures
- NCAT Preservation Results
- Panel Presentation on Preservation
- Hot Tack
KAPA SOCIAL: Don't miss the Kansas Asphalt Pavement Association (KAPA) pre-conference mixer on the Wednesday evening prior to the conference at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 200 McDonald Drive, Lawrence, KS (map).
Bookmark this webpage and check back periodically for updated event information.