64th Annual Structural Engineering Conference
Explore current projects and discuss the latest topics in structural engineering with colleagues. Participants will earn 6.5 contact hours (PDHs) of instruction.
Who should attend:
- Personnel who work on design of structures, bridges and tunnels.
- County and municipal engineers.
- Consulting engineers.
- Materials suppliers and steel manufacturers.
- State, county, township and municipal officials.
Exhibitor space and sponsorships are available for 2019. Register your spot online now!
Bring yourself up-to-date on cutting-edge developments and subjects in the asphalt paving industry, and network with colleagues doing exciting work in the field.
2019 Conference Presentations and Topics:
- The Structural Engineer at Mid-Century: Reengineering Our Roles - Glenn R. Bell, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- Towards an Integrated Fracture-Control Plan for Steel Bridges - Robert Connor, Purdue University
- Multi-Disciplinary Research on Recent Hurricane Disasters - Elaina Sutley, University of Kansas
- Alaskan Way Viaduct – Tunnels & Bridges - Elizabeth Lundquist, WSP-Seattle
- Wrigley Field Renovations - Matt Farber & Raymond Chou, Thornton Tomasetti
- Impact Damage & Heat Straightening of Steel Bridges - Brenda Foree, HNTB & Don Whisler, KDOT
- Delaware River Bridge Failure - Francesco Russo, Michael Baker Intl.
- Performance-Based Wind Design - Russell Larsen, Magnusson Klemencic Associates
- The Penn Medicine Patient Pavilion - Matthew Fahrenbach, HDR Inc.
- Reconstruction of Historic BNSF Bridge - Temple Overman, HNTB & Cory Duerr, Kraemer North America
- Where are We with the BIM ‘Loop’? – Luke Faulkner, AISC
Bookmark this webpage and check back periodically for additional information.
This event is sponsored by