Save the Date: 64th Annual Structural Engineering Conference
University of Kansas Memorial Union
Thursday • March 7, 2019
**Registration will open in January 2019**
Explore current projects and discuss the latest topics in structural engineering with colleagues. Participants will earn 6.5 contact hours (PDHs) of instruction.
Who should attend:
- Personnel who work on design of structures, bridges and tunnels.
- County and municipal engineers.
- Consulting engineers.
- Materials suppliers and steel manufacturers.
- State, county, township and municipal officials.
2018 Conference Presentations and Topics:
- The Bayonne Bridge: Raising the Roadway—Joseph LoBuono, HDR Engineering, Inc.
- AISC Higgins Award Lecture: Effective Bracing of Flexural Members and Systems in Steel Buildings and Bridges—Todd Helwig, University of Texas
- High-Strength Steel in Structural Concrete: From Research to Building Codes—Andrés Lepage and Rémy Lequesne, University of Kansas
- Assessing Structural Performance of Stadiums and Arenas—Gary Storm, Thornton Tomasetti
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture: A Structural Perspective—Benjamin Rosenberg, Silman
- Design of Crane Girders for Industrial Buildings—Jules Van de Pas, CSD Structural Engineers
- Church of the Resurrection: Transcendent Design—Sarah Jorczak, HGA Architects and Engineers
- Developments and Applications of a Corrosion Resistant Stainless Bridge Steel: A709 Grade 50CR (A1010)—Matthew H. Hebdon, Virginia Tech
- The First Major Cable-Stayed Bridge in New York City—Hans Hutton, HNTB
- Dallas Horseshoe Project Overview—Yingqin "Elaine" Jin, WSP USA
- Accelerated Bridge Construction in the Railroad—Alan Bloomquist, BNSF Railway
Bookmark this webpage and check back periodically for additional information.
Exhibitor space and sponsorships are available. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.