Open Enrollment Courses
An alternative path to world-class educational opportunities at the KU Edwards Campus
As an active professional, you know learning doesn’t stop with a college diploma. Learning new skills can advance your professional goals and interests, make you more marketable, more satisfied with your work, and help you stay on top of new developments in your field.
Open enrollment courses at the KU Edwards Campus in Overland Park offer select classes for busy working adults to access to the same high-quality courses and up-to-date instruction taken by credit-earning students, in a non-credit capacity. These courses, taught by KU’s world-class faculty, eliminate the need for admissions requirements and processes. You can learn valuable professional knowledge, without applying for another degree.
Consider open enrollment courses if you ...
- Already have a degree, but want to continue learning new skills in a dedicated academic environment.
- Need professional development credits for re-licensing or accreditation.
- Need the training provided by a specific course.
- Enjoy the networking opportunities provided by a classroom filled with like-minded working professionals and well-connected instructors.
- Want to explore a specific subject that interests you.
- Seek university-level educational content for a potentially reduced investment.
Click below to learn about available open enrollment course options, or contact us for more information.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend University of Kansas sponsored events. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in an event, please email email@example.com or call 785-864-5823 at least three weeks before the first day of the event. Some events may require notice earlier than three weeks and require you contact a specific individual; if so, that information is provided in the event-specific information.