KU Professional Leadership Certificate
Effective leadership requires strong communication skills that inspire successful teamwork and drive employee performance. The University of Kansas Professional Leadership Certificate is ideal for professionals striving to be successful, inspiring business leaders. Courses offer training in high-demand leadership and communication skills.
Complete the program’s three required workshops and two elective workshops in any sequence within 18 months of your start date to complete the program. Participants receive two hours of one-on-one professional coaching tailored to their individual development needs.
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Building a Winning Culture
Elective Programs (choose two):
- Personal Leadership Brand
- Coaching for High Performance
- How to Maintain Culture in a Remote Enterprise
- Say It Simply: Effective Business Presentation Skills