How to Register for Osher Courses
There Are Three Easy Ways to Register for Courses & Special Events
- Visit our online Shopping Cart here: https://www.enrole.com/kupce/
- Create a Profile or Sign In.
- If you are new to the site and have not created an account, click the blue ‘Create Profile/Sign In’ button at the top right of the page.
- Click the bold blue button in the center of the page entitled CREATE PROFILE.
- Please note that any field marked with an asterisk (*) is a required field.
- When you have finished entering your information, click the red SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page.
- If you have previously created a Profile, click the SIGN IN button at the top right of the page and enter your email address and password. Once you have created your profile or signed in, you will click on Osher Lifelong Learning Institute located on the left side of the page. You can choose from four buttons: Courses, Locations, Special Events and Donation. Each displays a different way to review and choose courses and events or make a donation to the Osher Institute.
- Click on a course title to learn more about that course.
- Click on the available session you wish to attend.
- To register for the session, click the red ADD TO CART button at the bottom of the page. Once you have selected all courses and/or special events that you would like to register for, you will do the following:
- If you have a discount code, enter the code in the box and click on the RED Promo Code button. You should see the discounted amount and the ‘Total price’ should reflect the discount.
- Please note that you can use both the multi-course AND the Alumni Association discounts. Just enter each discount separately in the box and then click on the RED Promo Code button.
- Next, click on the RED Checkout button.
- Promotional Mailing Code: If you do not have a code, skip this (you do not need to enter anything to continue).
- How did you hear about us? Choose an option from the drop down menu (you do not need to choose anything to continue).
- Click on the RED Next button.
- You will review your order. If everything is accurate, click on Submit Order.
- Enter your credit card information and click on the green Continue button.
- Once your payment is accepted, you will receive an email receipt, acknowledging your payment.
- You will also receive a Confirmation email within 24 hours, which includes important details.
2. Register By Phone
If you would like to register by phone, please contact our Registration Center at 785-864-8356.
3. Register By Mail
Download and complete the registration form above and mail with a check or money order to:
University of Kansas
Edwards Campus - Registrations
12600 Quivira Rd
Overland Park, KS 66213
Credit Card. For security reasons, KU cannot accept credit card information written on the registration form. If you wish to pay by credit card, please call our Contact Center at 913-897-8530.
Discount Promo Codes
We have created new multi-course and alumni association discounts that you can use when you register online.
Multi-course Discount Promo Codes
There is a discount for three or more courses:
Three-course discounted price is $130. Enter code: 3DISC
Four-course discounted price is $170. Enter code: 4DISC
Five-course discounted price is $210. Enter code: 5DISC
Six-course discounted price is $250. Enter code: 6DISC
Alumni Association Discounts
We offer discounts for our three alumni association partners:
KU, K-State and Washburn. These discounts are only available for paid alumni association members and can only be applied to courses; they cannot apply to special events:
KU Alumni Association Member Discount - KUAASPRING2019
KSU Alumni Association Member Discount - KSUAASPRING2019
Washburn Alumni Association Member Discount - WUAASPRING2019
For More Information
If you have any questions or need assistance please email the Contact Center at email@example.com or call 913-897-8530.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend University of Kansas sponsored events. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-897-8530 at least three weeks before the first day of the event. Some events may require notice earlier than three weeks and require you contact a specific individual; if so, that information is provided in the event-specific information.